‘Miracle’ new acne-banishing buy has already sold out THREE times this year – so what makes it so special?
- A miracle acne supplement has sold out three times in the space of two months
- Beauty fans are raving about Zilch Acne Formula that clears the skin in weeks
- Zilch was developed by Australian doctor of Chinese medicine Dr Vivian Tam
- The tablets work to reduce acne, redness, and soreness and promote healing
Beauty fans are obsessing over new acne supplements that have sold out for the third time in just two months and give you clearer skin in a matter of weeks.
Zilch Acne Formula was developed by renowned Australian doctor of Chinese Medicine Dr Vivian Tam to reduce acne, redness and soreness, and heal the skin.
Customers are leaving rave reviews online after seeing a noticeable difference in their skin from taking Zilch supplements for just a few weeks.
Before and after: Beauty lovers are obsessing over Zilch Acne Formula supplements that clear the skin in a matter of weeks
The miracle Zilch acne supplements are so popular they have sold out for the third time in just two months
The $139 cult acne tablets are the first and only supplement of its kind, made purely from Chinese herbal medicine with no preservatives, additives, chemicals, fillers or other harmful ingredients.
They work to reduce inflammation by clearing the heat that can cause redness, swelling and itching and eliminate toxins that build up and cause breakouts.
Zilch acne supplements also boost blood circulation to break up blockages, stagnation and painful swelling, and promote healing and healthy tissue repairs to reduce scarring.
Customers should notice visible results after a couple of weeks of taking the tablets up to four times twice daily, with acne settling considerably in a month and best results are seen after six to eight weeks.
The $139 cult acne tablets, developed by renowned Australian doctor of Chinese Medicine Dr Vivian Tam, are the first and only supplement of its kind, made purely from Chinese herbal medicine to reduce acne, redness and soreness, and heal the skin
Customers are leaving rave reviews online after seeing a noticeable difference in their skin from taking Zilch supplements for just a few weeks
Zilch was launched in 2017 after Dr Tam, who struggled with acne herself as a teen and through her twenties, developed a mix of oral herbs to heal stubborn hormonal acne while working at her own Chinese medicine dermatology clinic.
Her miracle formula is now so popular she is struggling to keep up with the demand.
‘We sold out in early-January, then went onto pre-order for the next batch, which sold out before the stock even arrived,’ Dr Tam said.
‘Pre-order is now available for our next batch, due to land in mid-March. But customers will need to be quick and jump online to pre-order now as we predict this batch will also sell out well in advance.’
Dr Tam’s top tips for reducing acne
* Remember to keep on top of your fluids and stay hydrated. In the summer, we are more active and we sweat more so we lose more water from our bodies than we realise. Keeping hydrated makes sure that we are eliminating toxins well to keep our skin looking healthy and hydrated.
* Watch the alcohol! It is the silly season for us here in Australia, so be conscious of how many drinks you’re having as alcohol can really dehydrate you and make your skin appear dull, tired and lacklustre.
* Be sun smart and always remember sun protection for your skin. The days are hot and the sun is mighty, so remember to protect your skin with the right SPF products. Wherever possible, opt for shade and a hat. This is not only advice for the short term for healthy, soft skin, but for the long term as sun exposure is the leading cause of premature ageing.
* Remember to use moisturiser! We spend a lot of time in the great outdoors in summer so our skin is more exposed to the elements than ever (hot sun, being in the water etc). There’s also lots of air-con to dry our skin out. People often skip moisturiser over the warmer months, thinking they don’t need it. Instead of skipping, opt for a lighter weight moisturiser instead.
Those who have been lucky enough to score a bottle of the supplements have been leaving five-star reviews after seeing incredible results.
‘I had perfect skin until about two years ago and then it went crazy, mainly on my cheeks and chin. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on facials, new skin care and diet changes and nothing worked until I started Zilch,’ one woman said.
‘I’ve been taking it for about a month now and the results already are amazing! The redness, severity and size has reduced after only a few weeks.’
‘After four weeks of being on Zilch Acne Formula, my daughters skin has improved dramatically. She didn’t want to go to school she was so upset and embarrassed by her face,’ a mum said.
‘She now has a new confidence and isn’t worried about being embarrassed by her skin. We are so happy with the results.’