DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Human Growth Hormone Drugs – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Human Growth Hormone Drugs estimated at US$3.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% over the analysis period.
Subcutaneous, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 4% CAGR to reach US$2.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Intramuscular segment is readjusted to a revised 3.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 23.7% share of the global Human Growth Hormone Drugs market.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $285.1 Million by 2026
The Human Growth Hormone Drugs market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 40.12% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$285.1 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 5.2% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.5% and 3.3% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$299.1 Million by the close of the analysis period.
Intravenous Segment to Reach $304.8 Million by 2026
In the global Intravenous segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$231.8 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$269.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$14.4 Million by the year 2026.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) –
- AnkeBio Co. Ltd
- Eli Lilly and Company
- EMD Serono Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Genentech, Inc (Roche)
- GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd
- Ipsen S.A.
- LG Life Sciences
- Merck KGaA
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Pfizer, Inc
- Sandoz International GmbH (Novartis AG)
- Strongbridge Biopharma
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Human Growth Hormone Drugs – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- A Prelude to Human Growth Hormones
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormones
- Evolution of Recombinant Human Growth Hormones (hGH)
- COVID-19 Impact on Human Growth Hormone Drugs
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Human Growth Hormone Drugs Market to Witness Steady Growth
- List of Select Approved Prescription Daily-dose hGH Products by Indication
- List of Select Approved Prescription Weekly-dose hGH Products by Indication
- Subcutaneous Route Dominates Human Growth Hormone Drugs Market
- Growth Hormone Deficiency Application Leads the Human Growth Hormone Drugs Market
- North America and Europe Dominate, Asia-Pacific to Witness Fastest Growth
- Market Restraints
- Leading Recombinant hGH Products in the Global Market (2020): Annual Sales in US$ Million for Genotropin, Humatrope, Norditropin, Nutropin and Saizen
- Global Recombinant hGH Products Market (2020): Market Share of Leading Players
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- High Prevalence of Growth Hormone Deficiency Disorders
- Pediatric GHD Rules, while Adult GHD Remains Underserved
- Worldwide Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Market by Indication (2020): Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Pediatric GHD; Adult GHD, Turner Syndrome & Idiopathic Short Stature; and Others
- Long-Acting hGH Drugs – A Game Changer for the Human Growth Hormone Drugs Market
- Approval of Novo Nordisk’s Once-Weekly Sogroya to Transform the Market Landscape
- Other Noteworthy Developments in the Long Acting hGH Space
- Patent Expiry Paves Way for the Emergence of Biosimilars
- Strong Innovation Drive Takes Hold of the hGH Industry
- Manufacturers Bet on Novel Drug Delivery Technologies
- Growing Non-Prescription/Off-Label Usage – A Potential Health Hazard
- Needle-less Drug Delivery Systems to Wipe Out of Syringes
- Drug Delivery Device Options for Marketed hGH Products
- Major Growth Restraining Factors
- Complex Delivery System
- High Cost of hGH Treatment
- Biosimilars Threaten Revenue Growth Erosion
- PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Select Daily and Long-Acting Human Growth Hormone Products List in Phase III Pipeline
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/82csny